Avinash Kumar, our Executive Chef at Ramada by Wyndham Lucknow ‘s new Recipes series – Under 100 Recipes, brings simple, easy, delicious dishes that one can make quickly with minimal effort, all under Rs 100.
For the Egg-less Turmeric Cake
|Refined Flour||120 gms|
|Powdered Sugar||80 gms|
|Baking Soda||1/2 tsp|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
- Pre heat pressure cooker with salt filled bottom
- Mix refined flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar separately till creamy consistency.
- Blend turmeric and milk.
- Make a batter by mixing point 2, 3 and 4 well with the help of a whisk or you can also use electric blender.
- Pour the cake batter and set it in a greased baking pan or any bowl which fits in the pressure cooker and add almonds, raisins, tutti – frutti on top.
- Put pan inside the pre heated pressure cooker and close the lid without whistle, bake it for 20-25 minutes.
- By inserting a tip of the knife you can check if the cake is ready. If the batter is wet on knife tip then bake it for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from pressure cooker and keep it aside to cool.
- Demold it from the pan and serve.
No comments yet.
Leave a Comment
Let us know your thoughts on this post but remember to place nicely folks!